Thursday, October 1, 2020

The Spiritual Believers and THE FIVE WISE VIRGINS Part III

 

How To Divorce Proof Your Marriage by Dr. Edith Davis

 IF You Wish For Me to Come to Your Country and Speak Please contact me (816) 678-6838. 






THE FIVE WISE VIRGINS Part III








The Spiritual Believer and Absolute Obedience

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of Absolute Obedience. The Holy Spirit has taught me that you must obey the first time. Spiritual believers who clearly understand the directive of the Holy Spirit should obey and quickly. Once we understand that it is the LORD Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus the Christ, the Lord Holy Spirit who asks us to do something for them and we know that it is not satan trying to deceive us; then we obey. The Holy Spirit brought to my remembers about a missionary family in Africa. One day the father walk out the house and was watching his child playing beneath a tree. He saw from that distance a very poisonous snake coming down a branch and was about to bite his child... he screamed out, "drop to the ground"...the child obeyed instantly and he was saved by his act of absolute and immediate obedience. Abba Father Yahweh has given my family and I a beautiful home in China Spring Texas. Our home sits on approximately three acres of land. Indigenous to our area are copperhead snakes, diamond back rattlers, scorpions, tarantulas, coyotes, mountain lions etc. One night the garage door was left up over night; my husband said, "be careful in the garage I believe their is something in there." The next night I went out in the garage in my pajamas and no shoes. The Holy Spirit told me to go back in the house. I obeyed. A few weeks passed and I was working on my dissertation; Joshua and Jordan were watching Sherk in their bedroom. Warren pulled up from work and open the garage door. Normally the kids run out into the garage to greet their father; however the Holy Spirit kept them in their room. I noticed that Warren had not come in the house, so I got up and went into the kitchen and open the kitchen door to the garage. Warren said so intensely, "shut the door." I obeyed instantly, however half of the body of a large adult copperhead snake as large as my husbands arm and as long as his arm was in the house on my side of the door. The kids came out of their room and I screamed, "go back to your room." I pressed as hard as I could, the Holy Spirit saved me by not letting the serpent's head enter the house to bite me. The Holy Spirit had the serpent's head go into the corner of the door and when I shut the door I crushed the head of the serpent. The Holy Spirit spoke to me on many levels concerning that incident. One thing the Holy Spirit taught me from that experience is that absolute and immediate obedience may save your life and those that you love. We as spiritual believers must learn to obey absolutely and immediately if we are to be used by Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus the Christ.

Spiritual Believers Obey Absolutely.


Please listen to my Broadcast on the Apple Platform



Roman 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

https://cash.app/$edithdavis58

You can send contribution to Enter The Glory Zone Ministry through 
Zelle 011-816-678-6838,
CashApp https://cash.app/$edithdavis58.  
Please call if you have questions 011-816-678-6838.

No comments:

Post a Comment