Thursday, June 6, 2019

A Special Word From Dr. Edith Davis

Image result for Enter the Glory Zone


Hello Everyone,

I recently received two National Science Foundation Grants and had my first National Science Foundation Micro-Spiral Method Workshop at Florida A and M University, Tallahassee, Florida. The workshop was well received by all.

In 2009 the Holy Spirit asked me to start a Blog called Enter The Glory Zone. After 7 years the Holy Spirit asked me to start the Enter The Glory Zone Radio Broadcast on 94.1 FM it has been over 3 years and now I believe the Holy Spirit is asking me to take the Radio Show national and via satellite.  I also believe Enter The Glory Zone TV is next on the horizon.

I am a professor of Science Education at Florida A and M University since August, 2009. In 2014 we launched STEM Global Institute, Inc. and the next year STEM Global Scholar Foundation, which is a 501c3  Non-Profit Organization.  I believe I am being lead by the Holy Spirit to reach out to you all for three different reasons.

We are looking for:  

1) Sponsors for the  Enter The Glory Zone Radio and TV programs.

2) Donors for the STEM Global Scholar Foundation which is a 501c3 (Tax Deduction).

3) Investors for the STEM Global Institute, Inc.

4) I am also looking for opportunities to use the Micro-Spiral Method in other countries around the
World.

Please contact me via email edithdavis58@gmail.com, telephone 816 678-6838 or mail P.O. Box 5275 Tallahassee, Florida 32314 if you are interested in these opportunities.

Please review the YouTube Video of the NSF MSM Workshop and TV interview of the NSF Micro-Spiral Method Workshop.











In Your Service,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment