Thursday, November 8, 2018

Golden Nugget from the Treasures of the Kingdom of God Abba Father Yahweh

Image result for gold nugget
Golden Nugget from the Treasures of the Kingdom of God Abba Father Yahweh




Spiritual believers The Lord God Holy Spirit revealed to me that we should give the Whole Tithe in alignment with how you are paid.  Spiritual believers I like other believers Tithe on my Gross Salary.  In my case, I get paid twice a month.  The Holy Spirit recently spoke to me and told me to give the whole lump some every two weeks.
My practice was to divide the Tithes and offerings up so that each Sunday I would give Tithe and offerings.  Spiritual believers when I obeyed the Lord in this a new dimension of financial blessings opens up to me.  I did not realize in that previous practice I was not totally trusting Daddy God Abba Father Yahweh in my practice of Tithing even thou I have been Tithing for Decades.

Spiritual believers please Tithe.


Please listen to my Broadcast on the Apple Platform



This is Dr. Edith Davis with another Golden Nugget from Wave 94.1 FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment