Thursday, August 9, 2018

Golden Nugget from the Treasures of the Kingdom of God Abba Father Yahweh

Image result for gold nugget
Golden Nugget from the Treasures of the  Kingdom of God Abba Father Yahweh





Spiritual believers The Blessings attached to Tithing are Real.  Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh almost Blew My Mind with HIS Latest Proof of the Power of the Tithes.  I saw Daddy Abba Father Yahweh protect my mother when she still had water in her home even thou the water had been turned off since June 2018.  I was watching the cable even thou it had been disconnected.  My mother's gas and electricity was still working and should have been disconnected.  We SERVE an AWESOME GOD ABBA
FATHER YAHWEH.  Spiritual believers Tithes and watch the Miracles of God RAIN Down on You.

 Please listen to my Broadcast on the Apple Platform

This is Dr. Edith Davis with another Golden Nugget from Wave 94.1 FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment