Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Golden Nugget from the Treasures of the Kingdom of God Abba Father Yahweh

Image result for gold nugget
Golden Nugget from the Treasures of the  Kingdom of God Abba Father Yahweh



Spiritual believers The Blessings attached to Tithing are Real.  Spiritual
believers I did not have a summer contract yet Daddy God Abba Father Yahweh,
Lord God Holy Spirit, and Lord God Christ Jesus Provided for My Rent,
My Car Note, and All of our family needs were met.  The Tithes places me and my Household in a Covenant Relationship with the All Powerful, Merciful and Gracious God Abba Father Yahweh {YHVH).  The Holy Tithe is Bigger Than Money.  Spiritual believers Ask the Holy Spirit to help you to Tithe.



Please listen to my Broadcast on the Apple Platform

This is Dr. Edith Davis with another Golden Nugget from Wave 94.1 FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment