Friday, June 26, 2015

Spiritual Believer Miracles, Signs and Wonders



Image result for Miracles

Co-Editors In Chief Cathy D. Ferguson
and Marianne Hernandez 

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers the Holy Spirit would like to reveal to you about Miracles, Signs and Wonders.  Spiritual believers the Holy Spirit has used my earthen vessel (my body) to perform Miracles and Healing since I was a young girl. About a little over a year ago Daddy God Abba Father Yahweh gave me a dream about a classmate.  

The dream entailed that he was diagnose with cancer.  It had been well over a year since we had spoken when I called him.  I asked him if he was ok and I told him that I had a dream about him.  He told me that he had just been diagnosed with cancer. I told him that the Holy Spirit wanted me to pray for him which I did.  The Holy Spirit commanded the cancer to bow it's knee to the name of Jesus the Christ and leave my friends body.  I told my friend that he was healed in the name of Jesus.  

Times passed and I would think about him and pray for him.  Yesterday the Holy Spirit had me to call him again and it had been a little over a year since we last spoke.  I asked him how was he doing.  He immediately started telling me about his wife's illness.  I told him that I would pray for her.  I then asked him again how was he doing.  He said that He was totally Healed.  I said we serve and Awesome God.  I told him I would pray for his wife
and check back on him another time.

Spiritual believers it was wonderful being used by the Holy Spirit to minister life to a dear friend.  The Holy Spirit gave me the dream as well as the prayer to pray over my friend and the Word of God did the Work.  Spiritual believers I have laid hands on people and I have prayed for people who were far away from me such as my dear friend the distance does not matter God's Word has Miracle Working Power and where ever it goes it does an Awesome Work for the Kingdom of God.

Spiritual believers after you hear the Word of God Expect to see Miracles, Signs and Wonders and you will see them.  I hope to share more Miracles and Healing Testimonies with you real soon  

Spiritual believers we all have the Authority and Power through the Holy Spirit to bring Heaven on Earth let us walk in the Gifts and Fruits of the Holy Spirit. 

  Coming Soon-the Power of Praise!

Image result for giving thanks pictures
Remember There Is Power In A Thank You
Spiritual believers, please pray that your heart is good ground so that you may receive this revelation. Spiritual believers, if you wish for me to come to a group meeting to explain this further please leave your contact information and your request on my answering phone(816) 678-6838 USA Tallahassee, Florida).

Spiritual believers if you would like to receive a CD of the teachings please send $10.00 plus $5.00  for shipping within the United States of America.  If you are outside the United States please contact me and we will tell you what it would cost to ship to your country.

Spiritual believers if you can not afford the CD please notify me and we will send you the CD free of charge.

Please send all inquiries to Dr. Edith Davis
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314

Roman 10:9

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

I obeyed the Father concerning writing the Blog, and now the Holy Spirit is moving me to the next level. Spiritual believers, those of you who read the blog and get your needed Word from Abba Father Yahweh can show your support of HIS Ministry by sending love offerings. Spiritual believers, if you are lead by the Holy Spirit to give to HIS Ministry of Enter the Glory Zone; you can send your check or money order to Dr. Edith G. Davis to the following address:

Dr. Edith G. Davis
Enter the Glory Zone
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5275


Spiritual believers, always be moved by the Holy Spirit concerning your Giving. Spiritual believers, never let someone tap your Emotions; always be moved by the Holy Spirit and you will be Blessed.

Today Is Resurrection Friday For Me.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,


Dr. Edith G. Davis