Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Spiritual Believers and A Paradigm Shift: MONEY - A Secret to Super Abundance


Co-Editors In Chief Cathy D. Ferguson
and Marianne Hernandez 

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about A Paradigm Shift: MONEY- A Secret to Super Abundance.  Spiritual believers, Money is Important, but it is not our God.  We only have One TRUE and LIVING GOD and that is Daddy God Abba Father Yahweh.  Now let us get to the Secret of Super Abundance even in Money.  Spiritual believers there are three Windows of Heaven opening up this year the Passover portal (1st first fruit which is the Barley Harvest). The Pentecost portal (2nd first fruit which is the Wheat Harvest). And the Feast of the Tabernacle (3rd first fruit which is the Grape Harvest).  

Spiritual believers I have already discussed the three windows of heaven when the portal between heaven and earth are open. The Passover portal (1st first fruit which is the Barely Harvest). The Pentecost portal (2nd first fruit which is the Wheat Harvest). And the Feast of the Tabernacle (3rd first fruit which is the Grape Harvest).

Spiritual believers this year is special because this Passover there are Triple Blessings applied to this First Fruit Offerings.  Blessing 1 is the Blessing of Passover, Blessing 2. The Passover falls in-between the 4 Blood Moons (Eclipses). Blessing 3. The Passover fall on Shemittah as well as the Jubilee .  Spiritual believers April 3, 2015 is a tremendous day of Blessings.  Pray to the Holy Spirit, Lord God  Ruach Ha-Kodesh and ask HIM where should you send your First Fruit to.  The ground that you sow your First Fruit to,should be Good Ground.

Spiritual Believers here is the blog I wrote in 2009 explaining the First Fruits:

The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal to the spiritual believers about the importance of First Fruit Principle. The Holy Spirit has taught me that whatever I want to multiple I must give first fruits and it will be multiplied Abba Father Yahweh demonstrated this principle HIMSELF by giving HIS first fruit HIS only begotten son Jesus the Christ of Nazareth and HE reaped the entire world. The prophet Elijah sowed one prayer and reaped no rain for three and half years. The widow fed Elijah the prophet the first part of the last cake she had and her flour jar and her oil jar never ran out of flour nor oil through out the entire famine. Jesus the Christ gave the five loaves of bread and two fish that were given to him by the little boy to the Father Abba Father Yahweh and the Father gave back to Jesus enough food to feed over 5,000 people and have leftovers to fill twelve baskets.

I have been a tither for over 25 years. However, I had not seen the windows of heaven open up and pour out a blessing so great that I do not have room enough to receive it all. I asked Abba Father Yahweh what was I missing. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that I needed, to operate in the first fruit principle. The Holy Spirit revealed that it is the first fruit principle that opens up the windows of heaven and pours out a blessing so great that we do not have room enough to receive it all. So, I started operating in the first fruit principle. I learned that if I want a certain area of my life to be blessed that I must give it to Abba Father Yahweh first. For example, if I want more time I must give Abba Father Yahweh the first part of my day. If I want more money I must give my tithes, my offering and my first fruits. The Holy Spirit taught me that there are three times when the windows of heaven open up and pour out blessings so great that the spiritual believers will not have room enough to receive it all.

The First Window of Heaven

The first window of heaven is at Passover the "Barley Harvest." Spiritual believers should give their first fruit offering at this time and the blessings associated with the barley harvest: are the favor of Abba Father Yahweh, Promotion, Jobs and much more.

The Second Window of Heaven

The second window of heaven is at Pentecost the "Wheat Harvest." Spiritual believers should give their second first fruit offering at this time and the blessings associated with the wheat harvest: are increase in finances, money, stocks, bonds, land and much more. Pentecost will be on May 29, 2009.

The Third Window of Heaven

The third window of heaven is at the Feast of Booths or the Feast of Tabernacle the "Grape Harvest." Spiritual believers should give their third first fruit offering at this time and the blessings associated with the grape harvest are: abundance in times of famine and much more.

The first fruit principle is essential in order to receive the overflow of blessings. Spiritual Believers need to give their first fruits, tithes and offerings; obedience in this area will open up the windows of heaven so great that they will not have room enough to receive it all.

Spiritual believers do not miss out on these Triple Blessings this year at Passover.  It will not come again in your life time. I am Seeking First the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness and All other Things shall be added unto me let this be true for you also.

Spiritual believers Receive Your Triple Blessings this year give your First Fruit on April 3, 2015.   

Spiritual believers if you would like to receive a CD of the teachings please send $10.00 plus $5.00  for shipping within the United States of America.  If you are outside the United States please contact me and we will tell you what it would cost to ship to your country.

Spiritual believers if you can not afford the CD please notify me and we will send you the CD free of charge.

Please send all inquiries to Dr. Edith Davis
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314

Roman 10:9

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Spiritual believers, please pray that your heart is good ground so that you may receive this revelation. Spiritual believers, if you wish for me to come to a group meeting to explain this further please leave your contact information and your request on my answering phone(816) 678-6838 USA Tallahassee, Florida).

I obeyed the Father concerning writing the Blog, and now the Holy Spirit is moving me to the next level. Spiritual believers, those of you who read the blog and get your needed Word from Abba Father Yahweh can show your support of HIS Ministry by sending love offerings. Spiritual believers, if you are lead by the Holy Spirit to give to HIS Ministry of Enter the Glory Zone; you can send your check or money order to Dr. Edith G. Davis to the following address:

Dr. Edith G. Davis
Enter the Glory Zone
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5275


Spiritual believers, always be moved by the Holy Spirit concerning your Giving. Spiritual believers, never let someone tap your Emotions; always be moved by the Holy Spirit and you will be Blessed.

Today Is Resurrection Sunday For Me.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,


Dr. Edith G. Davis