Monday, May 26, 2014

Spiritual Believers and Supernatural Living IV


Editor In Chief Cathy D. Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Supernatural Living.  Spiritual believers
in order for us to walk in the Supernatural 24 hours a day 7 days a week we must understand that your Faith must be on  Display and the Displaying enable The Lord God Holy Spirit to Manifest what you are praying for.

Spiritual believers when we Walk in the Spirit we are not confine by the limitation of Time, Space, and Matter.  Spiritual believers if we believe God's Holy Word and stand on HIS Word until it is Manifested we will have a Supernatural Life.  Spiritual believers a young man was out of order with God and took something into his body and he died.  The young man's father and mother were notified and they began to pray in the spirit as they drove to the hospital.

The father was taken to the Morgue where his son laid on a concrete slab with a identification tag was on his toe.  The young man had been dead for over 4 hours.  The Father step into the Morgue and knew that the first words out of his mouth would dictate the fate of his son. 

The Father open his mouth and said God I know that you are the God of Life, the Giver of All Life, and that All Life is in the Power of your Hands.  I wish to give you Thanks and Praise for the Life of my son.  The young man sat up on the slab and was raised from the DEAD.  The young man got married and had a child.  The man of God who stood in the gap for his son was Andrew Womack.  Spiritual believers this is what happens to people who Walk in the Supernatural.

Spiritual believers on May 14, 2014 I received a call that my car had been stolen.  I had just completed a Spiritual Retreat and delivered a Word of God to the Women of God.  The day prior to the call I was asked to speak on the program called "Power Hour" about the last Great Secret of the Kingdom of God and Walking in the Supernatural.  The next day I received the call.  The Holy Spirit took over and told the Mechanic God Abba Father Yahweh will get ALL the GLORY and satan would not get any Glory.  I then gave God Thanks and Praise in the Mist of the situation. 

Spiritual believers I later met the Mechanic and a State Trooper that had information about the thief.  I began praying for the thief and went to the Sheriffs office.  I told the Deputy Sheriffs that the thief would have been better off taking the state trooper's car that was parked next to mine as a matter of fact the thief would have been better off taking the Deputy Sheriffs' car, because he made the mistake of taking the Anointed Woman of God's car.

Spiritual believers on Sunday May 18, 2014 a sister in Christ Jesus asked me about the car after Sunday Service I stated that I was not depended on the Sheriff to give me back my car that my God Abba Father Yahweh, my God Lord Jesus the Christ, and my God Lord Holy Spirit were going to return my car to me this day in the name of Jesus.  Spiritual believers on May 18, 2014 my car was recovered by the Tallahassee Police.  The thief left his cell phone, his mail, his house keys, some else's car keys, and my car keys.  It was as if the thief was forced out of my car the moment I pronounced the words "In Jesus Name".

Spiritual believers this is Supernatural Living.   Spiritual believers when we walk in the Supernatural 24/7 we can Heal, family, friends, and people that the Father send to us.  Spiritual believers we can speak to Lack and Poverty and command it to die at the roots.  Spiritual believers God Abba Father Yahweh wish that we will Prosper and Be In Good Health.

Spiritual believers walk in the Supernatural 24/7 and bring Heaven on Earth.

Spiritual believers if you would like to receive a CD of the teachings please send $10.00 plus $5.00  for shipping within the United States of America.  If you are outside the United States please contact me and we will tell you what it would cost to ship to your country.

Spiritual believers if you can not afford the CD please notify me and we will send you the CD free of charge.

Please send all inquiries to Dr. Edith Davis
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314

Roman 10:9

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Spiritual believers, please pray that your heart is good ground so that you may receive this revelation. Spiritual believers, if you wish for me to come to a group meeting to explain this further please leave your contact information and your request on my answering phone(816) 678-6838 USA Tallahassee, Florida).

I obeyed the Father concerning writing the Blog, and now the Holy Spirit is moving me to the next level. Spiritual believers, those of you who read the blog and get your needed Word from Abba Father Yahweh can show your support of HIS Ministry by sending love offerings. Spiritual believers, if you are lead by the Holy Spirit to give to HIS Ministry of Enter the Glory Zone; you can send your check or money order to Dr. Edith G. Davis to the following address:

Dr. Edith G. Davis
Enter the Glory Zone
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5275


Spiritual believers, always be moved by the Holy Spirit concerning your Giving. Spiritual believers, never let someone tap your Emotions; always be moved by the Holy Spirit and you will be Blessed.

Today Is A Resurrection  For Me.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,


Dr. Edith G. Davis