Monday, November 25, 2013

Spiritual Believers and How to Increase Your Capiticy to Recieve God's Favor/Blessings/Gifts


Editor In Chief Cathy D. Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you How to Increase your Capacity to Receive God's Favor/Blessings/Gifts.  Spiritual Believers a wonderful woman of God Mama Dorn who I met at New Life Church in Venice, Florida gave me a powerful Word from God and that was to Believe and Receive.  I later asked the Lord God Holy Spirit to Increase my Capacity to Receive.

Spiritual believers one of the reasons you may not have received your Manifested Promise from God Abba Father Yahweh is because of your limited capacity to Receive.  Spiritual believers the first thing the Holy Spirit helped me with is to give me a better understanding of Faith.  Our Lord Jesus said that all we need is mustard seed Faith and we can move mountains.  The Holy Spirit showed me it is not the size of your Faith, but what do you have Faith In.  Spiritual believers the Object of our Faith must be Abba Father Yahweh, Lord God Jesus the Christ, and Lord God Holy Spirit.

Spiritual believers if you have Faith in anything else it will fail you.  Spiritual believers when we place our Faith in God Abba Father Yahweh, Lord God Jesus the Christ (HIS HOLY WORD ),  and the Lord God Holy Spirit, THEY can not fail us.

Spiritual believers the next thing the Holy Spirit taught me was that I must Believe and when you Believe in God's Word it will be manifested in your speech and in your walk.  The next thing the Holy Spirit taught me was that you must Confess or Speak God's Word over your situation  Spiritual believers God's Word is Voice Activated.

Spiritual believers the next thing the Holy Spirit taught me is to Acknowledge the Lord God Christ Jesus is in you and all HIS Works are Finished. Spiritual believers another thing the Holy Spirit taught me was that I must empty myself of myself or in other words anything that is in me that is contrary to God's Holy Word, any worries, doubts, disbelief  I must disavow them and do not speak them into the atmosphere. 

Spiritual believers I must decrease and Lord Jesus must Increase in me.  Spiritual believers every morning I surrender my body, my soul and my spirit to Abba Father Yahweh, Lord God Jesus the Christ, Lord God Holy Spirit.  Spiritual believers I no longer live, but it is Christ Jesus that lives in me.

Spiritual believers the next thing the Holy Spirit taught me was to get in the Position to Receive.  Spiritual believers in United States of America we play a game called football (not soccer).  Spiritual believers the leader of the football team is called a Quarterback.  Spiritual believers sometimes the Quarterback throws the football to a Receiver in order to achieve a touchdown.

Spiritual believers we must listen to the Holy Spirit in order to be in the correct position to Receive.  Spiritual believers the Quarterback does not throw to the Receiver but to a Spot on the playing field he wishes his Receiver to be positioned.

An other important Key to Receiving is How you view Jesus the Christ.  Do you view Jesus as Savior and Lord or do you view Him as just a Prophet, a Teacher, a Good Man.  How you view Jesus the Christ will dictate How Much You Can Receive from God Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual believers to Increase your Capacity to Receive you must:

1. Believe
2. Acknowledge
3. Confess
4. Position
5. Trust

Spiritual believers make sure the Object of your Faith is God Abba Father Yahweh, Lord God Jesus the Christ, and Lord God Holy Spirit.

Spiritual believers Trusting the Leadership of the Lord God Holy Spirit is essential to increasing your capacity to Receive the Promises, Favor, Blessings and Gifts of God Abba Father Yahweh.

Roman 10:9

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Spiritual believers, please pray that your heart is good ground so that you may receive this revelation. Spiritual believers, if you wish for me to come to a group meeting to explain this further please leave your contact information and your request on my answering phone(816) 678-6838 USA Tallahassee, Florida).

I obeyed the Father concerning writing the Blog, and now the Holy Spirit is moving me to the next level. Spiritual believers, those of you who read the blog and get your needed Word from Abba Father Yahweh can show your support of HIS Ministry by sending love offerings. Spiritual believers, if you are lead by the Holy Spirit to give to HIS Ministry of Enter the Glory Zone; you can send your check or money order to Dr. Edith G. Davis to the following address:

Dr. Edith G. Davis
Enter the Glory Zone
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5275
Spiritual believers, always be moved by the Holy Spirit concerning your Giving. Spiritual believers, never let someone tap your Emotions; always be moved by the Holy Spirit and you will be Blessed.

Today Is A Resurrection Monday For Me.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis