Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Spiritual Believer and JESUS (YESUS)

Editor In Chief Cathy D. Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about JESUS (YESUS).  Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh is crying out to HIS Jewish Children.  Spiritual believers they are like the older brother and we are like the younger brother (the prodigal son).  Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh wants the younger brother the Gentile Nation to help to save HIS Jewish Children.

Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh gave a parable in regards to this; the parable goes like this

There was an orphanage with a very cruel owner (satan). Abba Father Yahweh came down and saved 10 of the children.  Abba Father Yahweh came down from heaven again and saved 10 more the first 10 got jealous of the second 10 and left the Father.

Spiritual believers we must align our hearts with the Heart of the God Abba Father Yahweh.  Abba Father Yahweh has proven HIS Love for us by sending  HIS only begotten Son Jesus the Christ (YESUS).  Spiritual believers let the LOVE of the Father Abba Father Yahweh flow out of us like living waters. Spiritual believers let us join together to save our Jewish Brothers and Sisters.

Spiritual believers this is a Desire of my Father's Heart Abba Father Yahweh, my Saviors' Heart Jesus (YESUS), and my Lord Holy Spirit.  Spiritual believers I gave a sacrificial gift of 77 dollars to Sid Roth's Project 77.  Minister Sid Roth is a Messianic Jew.  Abba Father Yahweh came to him and told him to write a book about 10 Messianic Jews.  Sid Roth has sent that book to 2,000,000 (million) Jews.

Spiritual believers my gift of 77 dollars will help 7 Jewish families receive this book.  Spiritual believers I have began today to pray for those 7 families. Spiritual believers I am doing this under server testing and tribulation.  I have not received my pay check in a month.  My husband of 28 years is trying to divorce me.
I am trying to care for my children, elderly aunt, father, mother, and brothers.

Spiritual believers my God Abba Father Yahweh is more than able to care for me and all of my needs all I have to do is BELIEVE on HIM, HIS SON JESUS (YESUS) and my Lord Holy Spirit.  Spiritual believers join me in fulfilling Abba Father Yahweh Heart's Desire and that is to save HIS chosen people.

Spiritual believers be about your Father's Business help save the Jewish People in the name of JESUS (YESUS).  

Spiritual believers, if you wish for me to come to a group meeting to explain this further please leave your contact information and your request on my answering phone(850) 599-3038(USA Tallahassee, Florida).

I obeyed the Father concerning writing the Blog, and now the Holy Spirit is moving me to the next level. Spiritual believers, those of you who read the blog and get your needed Word from Abba Father Yahweh can show your support of HIS Ministry by sending love offerings. Spiritual believers, if you are lead by the Holy Spirit to give to HIS Ministry of Enter the Glory Zone; you can send your check or money order to Dr. Edith G. Davis to the following address:

Dr. Edith G. Davis
Enter the Glory Zone
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5275


Spiritual believers, always be moved by the Holy Spirit concerning your Giving. Spiritual believers, never let someone tap your Emotions; always be moved by the Holy Spirit and you will be Blessed.

Today Is A Resurrection Thursday For Me.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,



Dr. Edith G. Davis