Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Spiritual Believer and Giving Thanks In All Things

Editor In Chief Cathy D. Ferguson


Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Giving Thanks In All Things . Spiritual believers, one of the toughest things to do is to Give Abba Father Yahweh Thanks and Praise in the midst of Pain and Suffering; however as Spiritual Believers we Must Do This.

Spiritual believers, yesterday I had such a Test and I responded as the Holy Spirit directed me to and that is to give Thanks and Praise to the one and only True God Abba Father Yahweh. Spiritual believers one of the first things that came upon me was Peace. Spiritual believers the next thing that came upon me was that my mind became clearer and I understood that nothing touches me unless it passes through the Hands of the Living God Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual believers the next things that happen was that I understood that Abba Father Yahweh Loves me and that this momentary suffering would be for my Good. Spiritual believers the reason why this suffering was for my Good is because I love the LORD Abba Father Yahweh and I am called to HIS Purpose.

Spiritual believers we must come to the point where we are dead to the things of this world and become living sacrifices for our LORD Abba Father Yahweh, our Lord Jesus the Christ, and our Lord Holy Spirit.

Spiritual believers in the mist of this blow I was interceding for my disciple and others. Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh through the Power of HIS Holy Spirit as well as the Name and Blood of my Savior Jesus the Christ answered my petition.

Spiritual believers we must Always Give Abba Father Yahweh Thanks and Praise in the mist of our suffering for it is the ultimate weapon against our adversary satan; who comes to Steal our Hope, Kill our Faith and Destroy our ability to be Effective for the Kingdom of Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual believers when we give Thanks and Praise in the mist of suffering we are Giving Abba Father Yahweh Honor and Glory. Spiritual believers we are Worshiping Abba Father Yahweh in Spirit and in Truth.

Spiritual believers give Abba Father Yahweh all the Thanks and Praise in the mist of your suffering and receive the Joy and Victory of the LORD.

I have obeyed the Father concerning writing the Blog, and now the Holy Spirit is moving me to the next level. Spiritual believers, those of you who read the blog and get your needed Word from Abba Father Yahweh can show your support of HIS Ministry by sending love offerings. Spiritual believers, if you are lead by the Holy Spirit to give to HIS Ministry of Enter the Glory Zone; you can send your check or money order to Dr. Edith G. Davis to the following address:

Dr. Edith G. Davis
Enter the Glory Zone
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5275

Spiritual believers, always be moved by the Holy Spirit concerning your Giving. Spiritual believers, never let someone tap your Emotions; always be moved by the Holy Spirit and you will be Blessed.

Today Is A Resurrection Saturday For Me.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,



Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment