Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Spiritual Believer and satan's objectives

Editor In Chief Cathy D. Ferguson Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ, Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about satan's objectives, Spiritual believers satan's objectives are to Steal, Kill and Destroy. However Abba Father Yahweh's Objectives that you may have Life and a more Abundant Life. Spiritual believers Jesus first description of satan is that he is a Murder. satan influenced Cain to murder his brother Able. Spiritual believers satan wants to Steal the Word of Abba Father Yahweh from you. satan want to Kill the dreams Abba Father Yahweh has put in you. And satan wants Destroy you and all that you love. Spiritual believer not very long ago in the neighborhood of my personal trainer was a murder. The mother let the murder in the house. The mother had twin girls age 5 years old and a 3 year old son. The mother fought for her life and her children's lives. Spiritual believers some neighbors called the police but they did not come. Spiritual believers the murder kill the mother and all three of her children. I pass by this place every time I go to workout and I always ask why? Spiritual believers today the Holy Spirit revealed to me why He has me pass this grizzly site. Spiritual believers let me know that I was in a fight for my life, my children's lives and the life of my marriage. Spiritual believers the Holy Spirit also reminded me that the battle is not mine but the LORD's. Spiritual believers as long as I am in alignment with Abba Father Yahweh Perfect Will for me and my household I shall be Victorious, because Abba Father Yahweh Always Wins. Spiritual believers remember our adversary has come to steal, kill and destroy us, but we need not fear because Abba Father Yahweh has our back. Spiritual believers, I have obeyed the Father concerning writing the Blog, and now the Holy Spirit is moving me to the next level. Spiritual believers, those of you who read the blog and get your needed Word from Abba Father Yahweh can show your support of HIS Ministry by sending love offerings. Spiritual believers, if you are lead by the Holy Spirit to give to HIS Ministry of Enter the Glory Zone; you can send your check or money order to Dr. Edith G. Davis to the following address: Dr. Edith G. Davis Enter the Glory Zone P.O. Box 5275 Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5275 Spiritual believers, always be moved by the Holy Spirit concerning your Giving. Spiritual believers, never let someone tap your Emotions; always be moved by the Holy Spirit and you will be Blessed. Today Is A Resurrection Tuesday For Me. Your Sister In Christ Jesus, Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment