Friday, November 12, 2010

The Spiritual Believers and Prejudice

Editor In Chief Cathy D. Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Prejudice. I experience Prejudice today. I am in Madrid, Spain presenting my work on Science Education. I went to Spain´s beautiful museum while there I went to the bathroom. My girlfriend who is a light skin Africian American was also using the restroom. I came out to the restroom and the spanish lady did not want to use the bathroom that I had used. My girlfiend came out and she use the bathroom that my girlfiend used, because she thaought she was white.

What was interesting is that I was not offended, nor anger. I thougt to myself that she just used the bathroom behind a black woman and she did not even know that she was black. I soon became aware that I was the only Black person at the museum. I did not even notice the color of people skin until after that experience.

Spiritual believers that is why Abba Father Yahweh hates Raceism, because HE created each and everyone of us and we are all fearfully and wonderfully made. I will pray for that lady that her spiritual eyes will be illuminated and that she will come into a full and saving knowledge of Christ Jesus.

Spiritual believers keep your heart and thoughts pure and love everyone as our LORD Abba Father Yahweh, our Lord Jesus the Christ, and our Lord Holy Spirit loves us.

Spiritual believers, I have obeyed the Father concerning writing the Blog, and now the Holy Spirit is moving me to the next level. Spiritual believers, those of you who read the blog and get your needed Word from Abba Father Yahweh can show your support of HIS Ministry by sending love offerings

No comments:

Post a Comment