Friday, August 13, 2010

The Spiritual Believer and My Baby Brother...Friday the 13th

Editor In Chief Cathy D. Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about My Baby Brother. Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh gave me an intimate look at the working of a family. Spiritual believers I am spending a few precious days with my Baby Brother Charles and his wonderful family.

Spiritual believers the first thing Abba Father Yahweh let me see was my Baby Brother (who I taught how to walk) standing with his daughter and his son. My Baby Brother and I embraced and said how much we loved each other. Spiritual believers I then embraced my niece and nephew. We proceed home and I was showed the guest room.

Spiritual believers the Spiritual Warrior of the family Michelle my Baby Brothers Wife arrived. Spiritual believers we all put on our tennis shoes and walked the dogs as a family. Spiritual believers it was beautiful to watch My Baby Brother, his lovely wife and children walking the dogs together as the sunset.

Spiritual believers we arrived back at my Baby Brother's home and he and his wife worked in the kitchen together cooking the family dinner. Spiritual believers it was beautiful to watch them cook and play with each other in the kitchen.

Spiritual believers we then all sat down together as a family and ate a wonderful meal. We all said Grace for the Food together then each person beginning with my youngest nephew began the individual prayers. Spiritual believers it was Awesome to watch Abba Father Yahweh build this wonderful family.

Spiritual believers my Father and Mother gave My Baby Brother and I the foundation to build a loving and caring family. Spiritual believers I saw how the children were going to pass on this Blessed Gift to their families. Spiritual believers Abba Father Yahweh still cares about the family and HE is Faithful to Protect those families who will Obey HIM.

Spiritual believers be Faithful to Abba Father Yahweh by investing in your families.

Spiritual believers today is Friday 13th, 2010 and Abba Father Yahweh is LORD of Friday 13th just as HE is LORD of all 365 days of the year. Spiritual believers Be Blessed this Friday 13, 2010.

Spiritual believers, I have obeyed the Father concerning writing the Blog, and now the Holy Spirit is moving me to the next level. Spiritual believers, those of you who read the blog and get your needed Word from Abba Father Yahweh can show your support of HIS Ministry by sending love offerings.

Spiritual believers, if you are lead by the Holy Spirit to give to HIS Ministry of Enter the Glory Zone; you can send your check or money order to Dr. Edith G. Davis to the following address:

Dr. Edith G. Davis
Enter the Glory Zone
P.O. Box 5275
Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5275


Spiritual believers, always be moved by the Holy Spirit concerning your Giving. Spiritual believers, never let someone tap your Emotions; always be moved by the Holy Spirit and you will be Blessed.

Today Is A Resurrection Friday For Me.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment