Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson
Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,
The Holy Spirit is guiding me to reveal the money check up for spiritual believers. One can look at your checkbook and your spending habits and tell what is important to a spiritual believer. Abba Father Yahweh says where your treasure is so is your heart. Abba Father Yahweh wishes our hearts to be directed to Him and the Kingdom of God. Money is a tool to be used for the benefit of the Kingdom of God and Abba Father Yahweh's people. The practices of the tithes and offerings assures Abba Father Yahweh that our hearts belong to Him. We are also to be good stewards over all that Abba Father Yahweh gives us. Below is a checklist the Holy Spirit has given me whenever I am experiencing problems in my finances.
The Money Checklist
1. Are you giving your tithes (cheerfully)?
2. Are you giving your offering (cheerfully)?
3. Are you talking about the pastor, pastor's wife and leadership?
4. Are your words contrary to Abba Father Yahweh Words (Are you talking about God)?
5. Are you committing sex sins (impure thoughts, masturbating, adultery, fornication etc.)?
6. Are you budgeting?
7. Are you giving first fruits?
All of these things can impact your flow of money.
Stay tune for more.
Your Sister in Christ Jesus,
Dr. Edith G. Davis