Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Spiritual Believer and Giving

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

Spiritual believers, the Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to you about Giving. Spiritual believers, Giving is how Love is demonstrated. Spiritual believers, if someone says they Love and they do not Give they are a Liar.

Spiritual believers, a few days ago I was leaving Wal-Mart and a nicely dressed man approach a couple and asked for help. I went in a different direction, but was able to observe the people brush the man off.

I got into my car and the Holy Spirit compelled me to call the man over to my car and give him $20.00. Spiritual believers, the man was a veteran and offered to pay me back. The Holy Spirit told me to give him psalm 91 the prayer of protection.

Spiritual believers, exam your life and make sure you are a Giver because our Lord Jesus the Christ, our Lord Holy Spirit and our LORD Abba Father Yahweh are Givers.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

I am continuing my first fruit fast for the year.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis



No comments:

Post a Comment