Monday, October 26, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and The Power of Praise

Editor In Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers In Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit want me to reveal to you about The Power of Praise. Spiritual believers Praise is an awesome weapon that Abba Father Yahweh has given us. I have been under serious attack by the enemy aka satan because a major breakthrough for me and my family is on the horizon. I went to the Word and submitted to Abba Father Yahweh so that the enemy had to flee. Unfortunately, satan and his demons were relentless. The next morning the Holy Spirit reminded me of the Power of Praise and when you start to sing Praises to the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh the enemy cannot stand the Praising of Abba Father Yahweh.

The following day the enemy came again and I began to Praise Abba Father Yahweh and satan along with every demon who came against me had to flee. satan cannot handle the Praises addressed to Abba Father Yahweh.

Spiritual believers when you find yourselves under attack just give Praise to the one and only true God Abba Father Yahweh and satan must flee.


Spiritual Believers and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers. I continue on my 40 day fast. All is well.


Stay tuned for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith G. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment