Friday, July 24, 2009

The Spiritual Believer and Connections

Co-Editor in Chief Cathy Ferguson

Dear Believers in Jesus the Christ,

The Holy Spirit would like for me to reveal to spiritual believers about Connections. We are all connected. The Holy Spirit has place some lose souls along my path from time to time, and what I find interesting is that somehow these individual became disconnected. I was ministering to one of these individual one day and I explain that Abba Father Yahweh does not what us to go to Church just for spiritual reasons only; HE also wants us to go to church for natural reasons. Spiritual believers when we go to church we connect in a special way with God Abba Father Yahweh and with each other.

I found myself towards the end of my dissertation having to go to Saturday night service the believers at this service were more like disciples than seekers. The Saturday night group were fasters and prayers. The Saturday night group was smaller than the Sunday morning group which could be well over 1,000 people. I made a special connection with this group of people; to this day we email, and call each other. We pray for one another. Abba Father Yahweh invests in us so HE expects us to invest in each other. The major currency of investment is TIME.

I find myself going back to visit my teachers from high school, and college. I have even tried to find some of my teachers from elementary and middle school. Why? Because I want to stay connected. I appreciate every person that has invested in my life.

Spiritual believers stay connected so Abba Father Yahweh can mightily use you.

The Spiritual Believer and Never Giving Up

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers. I fasted this morning as part of my first fruits walk. I had a helping of the Words of Lord Jesus the Christ and the Words of Abba Father Yahweh. I praised and worshipped Abba Father Yahweh, the Lord Jesus, and the Lord Holy Spirit. I gave Abba Father Yahweh all the Praise and all the Glory for this victory in my life. All spiritual believers please keep me up in prayer in this area.

Stay tune for more.

Your Sister In Christ Jesus,

Dr. Edith Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment